November 14, 2008

The books are on their way

As Jason posted on his blog, the books have arrived from overseas and will soon be on their way to Diamond and other distributors.. Pretty exciting to see it unfolding. :)



I also wanted to mention -- for those of you that want to check out some of my non-Wolves stuff -- my latest Clone Wars online comic has been posted on StarWars.com. Head over to starwars.com/clonewars/comic to check it out. Flip past the cover image and you'll see a table of contents. Click on the chapter called "Discount" (or you can check out my previous one, called "Procedure").

Also, a helpful hint: Click on the "view full screen" option on the left side of the menu and play with the zoom buttons for best viewing and readability. The online reader takes a little bit to get used to, but I've learned to love it. :)



- Grant

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home