July 31, 2008

Featured Pin-Up by Dennis Budd

I want to start showing off some of the amazing pin-ups that will be featured in the back of the book. This first one's by artist Dennis Budd.



I've had a ton of artists ask me if they can do a pin-up for the book, and as much as I'd love to say "yes" to each and every one of them, we've only got a small amount of space for pin-ups -- at this point, the list is pretty much closed. However, I do plan on setting up an online "Wolves of Odin" fan art gallery in the near future. So keep watching this blog and I'll announce that when it happens, and then everyone will be able to share their fan art -- I think it'll be really cool. :)

I'll be back soon with more updates, and a look at another pin-up!

Grant

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home